NONBARCODE BOOKS 03 will be held on 15th July in Akihabara. This is a Doujin Event for all genres photobooks like cosplay and others.
Some customers don’t follow notes despite that they read and understand notes. I don’t accept their orders.
Please subscribe to a news letter before you make an order! Unscribers can’t make an order!
How to order
Please e-mail me
when you’d like to order. And please write the password “NBB3”.
My email address : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please tell me the following
- Your name :
- Your shipping address :
- Your paypal address :
- item name :
- Circle name :
- Circle website :
- Circle booth number :
You will receive an estimate email
I will tell you the details and how much you will pay the advane payment and the expected handling charge.
Make an advance payment
If you can accept, please pay the advance payment via paypal or Western union. When you send money, please inform me!
I will tell you the result after 16th July, not on 16th July.
Choose the mode of shipping
Please choose the mode of shipment.
Make a rest of payment
Please pay the handling charge and the international shipping charge.
Tracking number of your package
You can receive the tracking number from Japan post office.
Doujinshi or item : 750 yen~/1 circle
Waiting charge : 2000 yen / 1 hour
* If I visit the same circle more than twice, you need to pay more than 2000yen as the handling charge.
Paypal or Western Union
Act now – email me today at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and…
- I can accept a FREE Consultation and Cost Quatation.
- If you are lucky, you will get the freebie.
- If I can’t buy any items, you don’t need to pay any handling charge.
Unfortunately, I can’t accept the orders from such customers:
- Customers who don’t read my blog. I won’t answer if you ask me a question which I have already mentioned in my blog and I will judge you don’t read my blog and cancel your order.
- Stingy person
- Other Japanese or foreign porxy service
- Fowarding address service users
- Someone that causes trouble
- Person who complain to me about the result or condition of items (almost all Doujinshis and items are not packed and event places are so crowded. It is possible that they are damaged little. If you care for the quality of Doujinshis and items, I recommend no ordering)
I give priority to the returning customers. But the more you use my service, your priority level will be higher.
- Customers who give me circle tickets
- Customers who are my newsletter members long time and frequently use my service.
- Customers who are my newsletter members and have used my service.
- People who are news letter members
- I will visit the circles which 1-4 people order earlier.
- I will accept additional orders from only 1-4 people.
- I will give 1-4 people freebies as priority
- I will ship the items for 1-4 people as priority.